Subject: ftp.iastate.edu statistics (NetBSD ISOs)
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Tracy Di Marco White <gendalia@iastate.edu>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 12/15/2000 21:56:07
I run the ftp.iastate.edu mirror.  I put up a few ISOs of 1.5 after the
release.  Since I announced them the ISOs have been downloaded 3307 times,
and the ftp.iastate.edu servers (a pair of slow alphas) have done about
70GB/day to off campus sites, down to 40GB two days ago, and 35GB
yesterday.  (The NetBSD mirror and ISOs aren't the only thing on the site,
but the ftp servers don't normally do near that much traffic.)

It is also possible they've been grabbed via AFS, but I would not be
able to get statistics on that in a useful fashion.

(ftp://ftp.iastate.edu/pub/NetBSD/iso)

Tracy J. Di Marco White
Project Vincent Systems Manager
gendalia@iastate.edu