Subject: Aussie netbsders wanted for Oct 20 Melbourne
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Julian Assange <proff@iq.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 10/06/2000 17:01:57
This was recently posted to slashdot:

                  News Posted by timothy on Thursday October 05,
                  @02:38AM from the
                  should-be-required-of-anyone-who-buys-PCs dept.
                  dmsmith writes: "Scheduled for Oct. 20-22 in
                  Melbourne, Australia, is the Alternative Computer
                  Expo 2000 (ACE2K), the computer expo with no
                  Windows. You can read a bit about it here at the
                  Fairfax IT news site. Also you can go to their site
                  www.ace2k.net." Rather than pushing zealotry on
                  behalf of any particular operating system, these
                  guys have a cool idea: provide a forum that proves
                  there are different ways to do anything. Wish there
                  was an American equivalent -- or is there?  How
                  about elsewhere?

If anyone can be there, even only for a few hours, please contact me.
We also need some CD's. Is 1.5 stable enough to burn betas?

Cheers,
Julian.