Subject: Re: emul compat pages?
To: David Maxwell <david@fundy.ca>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 08/31/2000 00:16:18
On Thu, 31 Aug 2000, David Maxwell wrote:

> The only things I'm undecided about are removing the ports with no
> emulations from the list, and making vertical lists of the emulations
> instead of horizontal lists. Anyone who cares feel free to speak up ;-)

Keep all the empty ports -- just as a reminder for people to send in their
additions.

Use vertical lists for the individual apps -- this will make it easier to
read (even though the page will get a lot longer).

Another suggestion: add links to webpages, technical articles, etc. for
writing and understanding emulation and/or compatibility procedures.
(Sorry I don't know of any, so this is why I am asking.)

Also, maybe an addition: I use BSD/OS-compiled Netscape.

   Jeremy C. Reed
   http://www.reedmedia.net/