Subject: Akimichi Ogawa: Re: COPS implementation
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Richardson <mcr@solidum.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 06/10/2000 10:34:26
Delivery-Date: Sat Jun 10 10:02:18 2000
To: "Achint" <achint@jupiter.nal.utoronto.ca>
cc: rap@iphighway.com
Subject: Re: COPS implementation
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 21:39:15 +0900
From: Akimichi Ogawa <akimichi@sfc.wide.ad.jp>
Sender: owner-rap@majordomo.iphighway.com

Hello,

I am now in a project of creating a open source implementation of COPS
for Diffserv BBs.
The platform for the implementation is NetBSD.
But, we will make it move with other platforms too.
I think we will be able to release the source code several months later.

Best Regards,
Akimichi Ogawa.
Keio University, Japan