Subject: article on BSD
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 05/23/2000 15:15:03
Hello,

I've been asked to do a general article on the present and future of
BSD.  I'll be covering the three big BSDs, with a mention of the
various commercialized versions such as MacOS X and miscellaneous
embedded systems.

Is there anything in particular you NetBSD folks are trying to
publicize about your future plans?  Are there any issues you're
currently struggling with that you particularly want help with?  I
have a NetBSD Alpha sitting on my desk, but I don't follow your
internal dialogue that closely.

If you have anything in particular you're trying to get out the word
about, please let me know and I'll include it if at all possible.

Regards,
Michael Lucas
mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org