Subject: Re: rfv: Access to reasonable NetBSD CPU
To: Gavan Fantom <gavan@coolfactor.org>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 04/21/2000 13:41:22
	(Trimmed port-i386 and port-alpha)

	Excellent - we now have three offers to host the list/page:
	 	jlindgren@espus.com
		rmk@toad.rmkhome.com
		gavan@coolfactor.org

	Rather than disappoint two people... I wonder if I could
	interest two of you (and anyone else :) in hosting something else
	NetBSD related in preference? If not I'll flip a three sided
	decision making device :)

	- One idea would be to provide a page whereby people could list
	  some driver or item of support in which they are interested, and
	  if they would be willing to contribute anything towards a
	  developer who added it. Other people could then come along and
	  add their offering to the list. It might be nice to merge
	  http://www.netbsd.org/contrib/hardware.html into the mix, but
	  probablay not initially.

	- Another good page would be a php or similar based FAQ and
	  'hints and tips' system

	- And a third thought would be a page of 'links of interest
	  to NetBSD people', again dynamic would be better :)

	- Plus of course anything else :)

		David/absolute