Subject: Re: Documentation
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Eric Delcamp <e.delcamp@wanadoo.fr>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 04/14/2000 16:48:46
Hi !

I could help for the documentation, but cannot get the entire project (I was
just fired Monday, and have no plans to short or long term for now. This was
maybe a reason why I was so agressive. Sorry.)
I will make a quick comparaison between our NetBSD guide, and what Linux and
FreeBSD have (and maybe Solaris). It will give us an idea of what is
missing.
I also have some minors modifications to submit for "netboot" and "make
install floppies disks".
So, what method can I use for this ? Sending all to Federico Lupi
(http://www.mclink.it/personal/MG2508/nbsdeng/netbsd.html) ? Send-pr ?
The first thing is "How-to submit modification to this guide" ;-)

Thanks.