Subject: Re: T-shirts
To: Charles M. Hannum <mycroft@ihack.net>
From: David Maxwell <david@fundy.ca>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 03/17/2000 20:19:24
On Fri, Mar 17, 2000 at 02:31:50PM -0500, Charles M. Hannum wrote:

> *AHEM*.  No, Theo neither designed nor sketched the Iwo Daemons image.
> The design concept came from *me*, and the drawing was done by Shawn
> Meuller.  To be honest, I was never happy with the execution, and would
> have liked to talk with Shawn about it and have some changes made, but
> Theo prevented that.

While on the subject of T-shirts. Is anyone planning to attend:

Linux Expo North America
http://www.skyevents.com/
Montreal
April 10-12, 2000

This was one of the events Charles had on his list - posted back in Dec.

I offered to help out with this, and pay for printing of handout
materials, but I haven't heard back.

If you don't spend energy getting what you want,
	You'll have to spend it dealing with what you get.
					      - Unknown