Subject: Re: seti & rc5-64
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Richard Rauch <rkr@rkr.kcnet.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 03/02/2000 18:18:34
> On Wed, Mar 01, 2000 at 06:46:01PM -0600, Richard Rauch wrote:
> > [...]
> > I believe that I first suggested it on the list.  But as I'm not part of
> > the NetBSD foundation/developers/whatnot, I felt that it was better to let
> > someone else do it.  If memory serves, someone (I think that it was
> > Manuel) said that he was contacting them.
>
> Well, it was not me.

Sorry about that.  (sigh)  I'm getting too old.  (^&

Looking through the mailing list archive, on the 16th of February, there's
a message from Peter Seebach which I take/took to mean that he is going to
speak to these guys.  (Did I misunderstand, Peter?  If not, did you ever
get ahold of anyone and get an answer?)

  "I probably don't know what I'm talking about."  --rkr@rkr.kcnet.com