Subject: seti & rc5-64
To: None <eric.delcamp@legrand.fr>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 02/29/2000 10:10:52
	I would prefer to have my machines running seti rather than rc5,
	but given that the seti project has stopped supporting NetBSD
	binaries I intend to switch all my spare CPU cycles (including
	non NetBSD ones) across onto rc5.

	Maybe others would like to do the same?

	I'll update the NetBSD htdocs page to mention this (with a rider
	that if anyone can persuade seti to make NetBSD binaries, at least
	some of us would be happy to switch back :)

		David/absolute