Subject: Re: Supported Hardware Database for NetBSD. Contribute!
To: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
From: Richard Rauch <rkr@rkr.kcnet.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 02/02/2000 04:54:46
I just submitted an entry, and added a
review/comment/testimonial/whatever.  I put nice paragraph breaks (blank
lines) in to make it a legible body of text.

Unfortunately, the breaks were completely lost when I submitted it, and
the result is a ghastly mess that even I, the author, find
impenetrable.  If the original line-breaks that I inserted can't be
recovered, the ``user-comment'' should probably just be deleted.

Is there some way to put paragraph breaks in the reviews?  Maybe it
accepts HTML markup?  Or is the ``optional comment'' field intended for
1-line ``Works great, less filling!'' type of remarks?  Perhaps a
clarification of the intent and function of that text-entry field would be
in order?

  "I probably don't know what I'm talking about."  --rkr@rkr.kcnet.com