Subject: NetBSD in use
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: David Maxwell <david@fundy.ca>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 01/26/2000 00:06:52
Not a huge reference, but it may be of interest to some.

NetBSD user, and contributor Mike Pelley has been volunteering for almost a
year now for the Canadian Special Olympics 2000 Winter Games, working on the
IT infrastructure.
http://www.specialolympics2000.ca

At the various venues, NetBSD servers provide dial-on-demand, and NAT
functionality, allowing media to submit stories, and events results to be
posted online quickly.

The opening ceremonies were this evening, and the games run over the next
week.

--
David Maxwell, david@vex.net|david@maxwell.net --> Mastery of UNIX, like
mastery of language, offers real freedom. The price of freedom is always dear,