Subject: Install-A-Thon, Toronto, Canada
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Louis Bertrand <louis@bertrandtech.on.ca>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 12/30/1999 16:39:55
Hello,

The Greater Toronto Area BSD Users' Group (GTABUG) is planning an
Install-A-Thon of *BSDs Saturday March 18, 2000, at the RCC college
located on Steeles Avenue near York University. We expect to have access
to one of their computer labs and the LAN+Internet gateway that goes with
it. We will perform CD-ROM or network installations and hopefully sell a
few CD-ROMs too.

We currently don't have any representation from NetBSD, and we would like
to change that. Any volunteers?

Yes, I realise this list goes worldwide, but I had to start somewhere!
Please follow up to <chat@gtabug.org>.  Subscribe by sending mail to
<majordomo@gtabug.org> with "subscribe chat" in the message body.

The GTABUG web site: http://www.gtabug.org/

Regards
 --Louis  <louis@bertrandtech.on.ca>

Louis Bertrand       http://www.bertrandtech.on.ca/
Bertrand Technical Services, Bowmanville, ON, Canada

OpenBSD: Secure by default.  http://www.openbsd.org/