Subject: Upcoming events
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Charles M. Hannum <root@ihack.net>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 12/10/1999 22:30:31
[BCCed to a few people in France...]

These are the upcoming events we're planning and/or considering going
to:

The Bazaar
http://www.thebazaar.org/
New York City
December 14-16 1999

Linux Expo Worldwide
http://www.skyevents.com/
Paris
February 1-3, 2000

Linux Expo North America
http://www.skyevents.com/
Montreal
April 10-12, 2000

Comdex Spring 2000
http://www.comdex.com/
Chicago
April 17-20, 2000

Usenix Annual Technical Conference
http://www.usenix.org/
San Diego
June 18-23, 2000

Atlanta Linux Showcase
http://www.linuxshowcase.org/
Atlanta
October 10-14, 2000

Comdex Fall 2000
http://www.comdex.com/
Las Vegas
November 13-17, 2000

Usenix Systems Administration Conference (LISA)
http://www.usenix.org/
New Orleans
December 3-8, 2000

I'm looking for people and equipment for all of these shows,
especially for Paris and Montreal.  I would also like to discuss with
someone the option of having T-shirts and brochures printed in France
and Canada, as I really don't want to ship them from the U.S. (which
would at least double the cost).  This needs to be organized fairly
soon for Paris.

Also, please note that I do *not* expect to be able to attend all of
these myself (unless I find a pile of gold somewhere).  I can help
organize, but I need other people to go and actually run booths, BOFs,
etc.

Lastly, I'm working on a new brochure that I expect to introduce in
Paris, and I will also need someone to translate that.  (It might be
nice if our web site was translated, too, but that's a never-ending
problem.)