Subject: Re: Which OS would YOU choose?
To: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
From: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 12/07/1999 15:51:36
seebs@plethora.net (Peter Seebach)  wrote:
 > Have you considered mentioning this in, say, gnu.misc.discuss?
 >
 > I always like to help people understand the implications of using open
 > source systems of whatever sort.

nah. these people were so clueless when I was "reviewing" the product
for one of their disties... They shipped the product with a 'default
admin password' and didn't force you to change it on install. There
was several levels of cluelessness about this thing that I only wasted
about an afternoon on it and gave it all back in disgust.

it was about 2 years ago and I haven't paid attention to whether it's
"grown" since then...