Subject: Re: NetBSD slogans for banner
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Antti Kantee <pooka@iki.fi>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 12/04/1999 23:16:24
On Sat Dec 04 1999 at 09:44:07 -0800, Greywolf wrote:

> # NetBSD: For IQ's higher 120.
> #
> #      I just saw a .sig that said L* is for IQ's higher then 95.  I
> # couldn't let that go unchallenged.
>
> However, I like the sentiment VERY much!  Consider it added to the list.

That depends much on our goals. I think the Linux IQ-statement is total
crap considering that Linux wants to be the winblows instead of the
winslow. (though it can be argued that even an IQ of 200 is not enough
to figure out windows, I think it is out of the scope of this discussion
;)

NetBSD: Use the Ports, Luke!

(talk about cliche..)

--
  "Never underestimate the power of the Lite side of the \Source/"
 Antti Kantee   /       NetBSD        \  1973 <- draken   \    / o