Subject: Re: www.netbsd.org: macromedia
To: Miles Nordin <carton@casper.Colorado.EDU>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 12/04/1999 02:21:49
Miles Nordin writes:

[snip]

> This all makes glitzy web sites a lot less useful to us. I think the same
> applies to the Linux, FreeBSD, and GNU folk as well.  Their glitz, to the
> extent that they use it, doesn't seem to do much more than raise Linux to
> its present awesome pinnacle of Power and Achievement as the preferred
> Porn Viewing and Serving Platform for Under-18 Users.

My understanding is that NetBSD plans to integrate PVSP 2.0 support after
the official 1.5 release.  I think you have your facts a little mixed up,
as FreeBSD is the official OS of Porn.  I believe this is a direct result
of their solution for the Single Male Problem, by implementing the very
latest Male Porno Surfer 1.4 specifications.  Currently they are working
on a finer solution to the Giant Loss Of Chat Kiddies problem.

Actually NetBSD has made some very serious improvements on this front
recently.  Support for the Dirty Video Device has improved, allowing for
decent Male Problem Elimination Graphics playbacks, with sound.  Supposedly
Anonymous Chat 3 decoding is also supported.  Support for the Porno
Communication Infrastructure, Basic Internet Ocular Satisfaction was added
recently as well.

So all in all, NetBSD is working to become the Preferred Porno Platform
On Earth.

-Andrew

When will your Playstation II port be done?

Sony, steal^H^H^H^Hbuy my slogan:   "II for me, N for you"