Subject: Re: mmmm... most..multi..platform...
To: Curt Sampson <cjs@cynic.net>
From: David Maxwell <david@fundy.ca>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 11/27/1999 15:12:09
On Sat, Nov 27, 1999 at 01:41:13PM -0500, Curt Sampson wrote:
> On 22 Nov 1999, Charles M. Hannum wrote:
> > If only I got more support from the peanut gallery, I could be
> > 10x as effective...

Please tell us how best to do this. Currently when I have time, I
try to answer any questions I can on the mailing-lists. Sometimes
I don't have a full answer, but I try to inform the questioner
some more so someone who knows can drop in a short answer.

What kind of help would you like?

I know I can be a pain at times perhaps seeming to argue on about
'dead' issues - I just want to reach a clear result, that way the
discussion never comes back.

If you don't spend energy getting what you want,
	You'll have to spend it dealing with what you get.
					      - Unknown