Subject: Re: See NetBSD in Action (well, not yet ;)
To: None <mcmahill@mtl.mit.edu>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 11/20/1999 11:44:01
On Sat, 20 Nov 1999 mcmahill@mtl.MIT.EDU wrote:

#
# but, I'm not much of a good marketing designer.  After all, much of what I
# like about NetBSD isn't what I'd call exciting, stuff like "no exciting
# crashes", "no exciting adventures trying to install software because its
# easy", "no exciting shopping for new computers every year because my old
# machines are good with NetBSD".
#
# I did avoid xterms with code in them though.

Actually, an Xterm with code in it would have been kinda cool :-)
(said the Grey Wolf with the 80x34 wterms plastered all over his screen)

# I won't be offended if all 3 are stamped "boring".

I thought it looked all right...

[1151x899, 1151x899, 1152x900.  Let me guess.  You're running on a SPARC.]

# -Dan
				--*greywolf;
--
NetBSD: Microsoft ask you where you wan to go, NetBSD gets you there.