Subject: Re: See NetBSD in Action (well, not yet ;)
To: Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com>
From: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 11/17/1999 03:47:25
> Hey, and speaking of contests, how about "The most ports in one picture"
> contest?  (or some variation)

Yes! Finally one I can win. With a sufficiently wide-angle lens of course.
Let's see, going around the room left-to-right:
	i386/1.4.1 (Iwill P6NS mbd)
	macppc/1.4.1 (iMac, has USB console problems in current)
	i386/current (Iwill XA-100 mbd)
	arm32/current (CATS)
	two HPUX machines (where is NetBSD/parisc dammit!)
	mac68k/1.4.1 (three IIci's, all having ncrscsi problems)
	sun3/1.4 (3/60, just installed, not running current yet)
	sparc/current (IPX)
	alpha/current (two of them, both multias)
	next68k/1.4 (crashes too much, backed off to NextStep for now)
	arm32/current (SHARK)

I got a QuickCam for the iMac, so I can take pictures of a few machines
at a time. Sooner or later I will have a photo gallery on my personal
website.

Todd Whitesel
toddpw @ best.com