Subject: Re: New arm32 platform
To: Ted Lemon <mellon@isc.org>
From: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 10/22/1999 07:59:02
Ted Lemon <mellon@isc.org>  wrote:
 > Well, actually, we kind of do - a friend of mine has a company that's
 > selling NetBSD on a CD that you install on your Windows machine to
 > turn it into an Internet gateway, mail and file server.  Dunno how
 > they're doing - last time I talked to him they'd just announced.

If it hasn't already happened, said person should contact the www@ people
to get that notification placed on the CD distributors page.  Also, send
an announcement to netbsd-announce where it will be approved.

(I can atest, as owner-netbsd-announce, that the latter hasn't occured yet)

I for one, think this is "a good thing".