Subject: NetBSD at Comdex!
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Charles M. Hannum <mycroft@MIT.EDU>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 10/19/1999 17:28:56
The NetBSD Project and The NetBSD Mission will have a booth at the
fall Comdex this year (November 15-19 in Las Vegas).  We'll have demo
machines, CDs, T-shirts, and a surprise or two...

The booth will be located in the `Linux Community Hub'.  I admit this
is a bit weird, but it should help give us the exposure we're looking
for.

I'm looking for people to come and help run the booth.  Move in is
November 13 or 14 (don't know yet); the booth is actually open
November 15-19; tear down is November 19-20.  If you're interested in
coming, or in helping to fund this effort, please contact me
privately.  The NetBSD Mission may be able to pay some expenses for
volunteers, but please note that there isn't a lot of money to spare.

[Could someone write a news item about this for our web site,
slashdot, etc?]