Subject: Beastie icon for Netatalk volumes?
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Hauke Fath <hf@SaphirSC.DE>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 10/11/1999 16:48:38
Hi,

I've observed that the netatalk distribution has several vendor specific
icons that represent the network volumes on the Macintosh desktop. And I
noted that NetBSD gets the generic icon (that was the b/w globe until
netatalk-asun-2.1.3 and is a generic greyscale Apple network volume icon in
pre2.1.4).

Does anybody per chance have a small Beastie picture "on a plate" alike to
the MacOS network volume icons? Since I serve Appletalk and SMB quite
successfully from a 1.4.1 box, I thought I'd try to make NetBSD a little
more popular on the desktops here, but unfortunately I lack even basic
drawing skills...

	hauke

--
Hauke Fath                              Saphir Software GmbH
                                         D-69115 Heidelberg