Subject: RE: Daemon News Daily Site
To: Neumann, Matthew C <Matthew.Neumann@Wichita.BOEING.com>
From: None <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 09/15/1999 17:15:03
On Wed, 15 Sep 1999, Neumann, Matthew C wrote:

> I like it, too; my only concern is that it might duplicate what slashdot
> does already.  It does seem that rob runs a lot of BSD stuff on /. .  Will
> daemonnews be able to round up enough stories?

Well, there are some things I can think of that would be appropriate for a
BSD specific news site that wouldn't make it onto Slashdot.  For instance,
I think it would be cool if development anouncements like
feature/code/ports freezes were published there.  I just can't see /.
posting that sort of thing.

-- Brooks