Subject: Re: Daemon News Daily Site
To: James A. Mutter <jmutter@netwalk.com>
From: Ethan Bakshy <ethan@enteract.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 09/15/1999 18:58:23
Looks like a slashdotesqe BSD news page. Which is cool and all, I
just think the design of the page [asthetically speaking] could be
a little bit cleaner. coming from a web designer/geek standpoint.
anywhere to talk to these guys working on the site?

But I like it- its definatley a big step from what there was before,
which is nothing. It works the way it should, and has a clean and
direct architecture.

--

ethan

"We believe (JavaStation) was basically the right approach, but
used some of the wrong technology. We've learned that users don't
want to just use Java" -Loiacono, Sun Microsystems