Subject: Re: SF BA Users Group
To: Alan C. Horn <ahorn@anim.dreamworks.com>
From: D'Arcy" "J.M. <darcy@druid.druid.net>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 07/22/1999 07:29:21
Thus spake Alan C. Horn
> On 20 Jul 1999, Chris G. Demetriou wrote:
> >Personally, I think any more than one post is overkill.
> Some of us aren't as efficient as you.. no offense :)

Smiley or not, that isn't our problem.  Consider the geographical scope
of this list.  Allowing one posting per event even could wind up flooding
the list with announcement messages, each one of which is irrelevant to
95%+ of the list.  Three each just makes it worse.

Check the web page.  You can announce your local organizations there with
pointers to more local resources.  See the following URL for more info.

    http://www.netbsd.org/gallery/groups.html