Subject: Re: NetBSD T-Shirts
To: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
From: Preston Vega <bugo@orbit.zepa.net>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 07/08/1999 16:55:15
YES! NetBSD has the coolest *BSD logo out of all three. The OpenBSD 2.3
logo is pretty cool but they're always changing. If anyone start selling
these let us know and I'll add a link.

T-shirts and baseball caps would be a great idea.

Cheers,
BUGO Founder

BSD Users Group of Orlando: http://bugo.zepa.net
---
"Linux is something for Windows haters, BSD is something for Unix lovers"
(Heike S., Febr. 98)
"Beneath revolution (Linux) there's also evolution (*BSD)"
(Andre Oppermann, Apr. 98)
"I view Linux as something that's not Microsoft-a backlash against
Microsoft, no more and no less."
(Ken Thompson, 99)