Subject: Re: Um... More Core attrition?
To: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 06/25/1999 09:26:43
	(Will not comment on the original question since Herb answered
	that after he finished booting :)

	supporting-cast.html updated - we really ought to catch this sort
	of thing to make the pages mroe useful to those outside.

		David/absolute

 -=-  "I know its not the right thing, and I know its not the good thing"  -=-