Subject: Re: Penguin Butcher T-Shirts
To: Matthias Scheler <tron@lyssa.owl.de>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 06/10/1999 19:35:28
On Thu, Jun 10, 1999 at 11:06:19PM +0000, Matthias Scheler wrote:

> The idea is nice but it looks cheap exactly as if someone took their logo
> and added a fork afterwards.
>
> We need someone with drawing skills who makes a better one e.g. with
> a daemon standing on a slayed penguin. :-)

Heh!

The only trouble with that being Kirk's request / instructions / something:

> Individuals may use the daemon for their personal use within the bounds of
> good taste (an example of bad taste was a picture of the BSD daemon blow-
> torching a Solaris logo).

...from <http://www.mckusick.com/beastie/mainpage/copyright.html>...

That aside, I like the idea. It could of course be taken further... Maybe
the daemon could love the penguin up a bit. <shrug>

--
    Mason Loring Bliss   mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us   They also surf who
awake ? sleep : dream;   http://acheron.ne.mediaone.net   only stand on waves.