Subject: Re[2]: your mail
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: None <James.Spath@bdk.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 05/03/1999 07:46:40
As a die-hard lynx user, I found the provided text menus at www.php.net still
usable,
although there should be ALTs for the images.  As far as the javascript, is
there
similar code that doesn't come with such restrictive copyrights?:

[...]
        3. The PHP Development Team reserves the right to revoke such
           authorization at any time, and any such use shall be dis-
           continued immediately upon notice from the PHP Development
           Team.