Subject: Re: your mail
To: Charles M. Hannum <root@ihack.net>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 05/02/1999 23:10:16
On Sat, 1 May 1999, Charles M. Hannum wrote:

> I was thinking it would be cool to have a couple of self-activating
> popup menus -- one for WWW mirrors, one for hardware platforms
> information, maybe one for software available for download, and
> eventually one for different languages.
>
> I'm not sure how to work this into the layout, though.

	I don't have any strong feelings about this - I'd be more than
	happy if anyone would like to come up with any samples... as long
	as they stay away from animated gifs :)

	Probably one of the areas that would most benefit would be
	selecting a site for download of a given port's release...

		David/absolute

             -=-  "Promise carved in stone, deeper than the sea"  -=-