Subject: Re: core resignations
To: Curt Sampson <cjs@cynic.net>
From: Gandhi woulda smacked you <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 04/22/1999 13:09:23
On Tue, 20 Apr 1999, Curt Sampson wrote:

# Well, that doesn't really matter does it? The end result is that
# a potential developer has been driven away due to a lack of tact.
# And when you're talking about tact, the end result is all that
# counts.

I seem to remember another previously "core" member being actually
booted from the project for repeated displays of abuse and lack of
tact.  I rather suspect that the reason this didn't happen a second
time was that the second individual had a better overall track record,
at least technically, not to mention the fear that since the first
oustee created his own BSD branch, the second might have done the
same, and everyone would have lost.

It's nice to see that I'm not off my rocker.

				--*greywolf;
--
USL, Microsoft, IBM:  The knights who say "NIH"!