Subject: Re: your mail
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Thilo Manske <Thilo.Manske@HEH.Uni-Oldenburg.DE>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 04/21/1999 14:04:01
On Wed, Apr 21, 1999 at 12:08:22PM +0200, Feico Dillema wrote:
> >"I didn't get where I am today without using NetBSD"
> Where have *you* been today? NetBSD. ;)
Slogans like that are quite dangerous, see
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/data/odi-14.04.99-000/
(sorry, this page is in German)
Abstract:
Linux.de got trouble with Micro$oft for using "Where do you want to go
tomorrow?" on their website. And Cybernet, wich "owns" this sentence, is
on court with Microsoft.

We all know there are more lawyers than developers working at
Microsoft. :-/

And:
Please don't cc *all* this stuff to current-users! Thank you.

Bye,
  Thilo.
--
Dies ist Thilos Unix Signature! Viel Spass damit.