Subject: SF/SJ BA Meeting
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: None <cyber@ecst.csuchico.edu>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 04/19/1999 19:23:01
We seem to agree that publicity is a problem.

Everybody else has a users group meeting, so im thinking that might be
a good idea.  Im open for suggestions on days/times/places.

To start things off, I think it would be cool if those of use who
are in the San Francisco/ San Jose/ Bay Area get together and meet
to discuss how to get the word out, and just hang out and talk.

Users groups need to have a minimal critical mass.  We need to build
said mass.  I'm thinking about one night a month to start.  (We can
always increase in frequency when this becomes popular.)

So to start, I was thinking of taking time/place suggestions, if it looks
like there is no concensus, ill just arbitrarily decide.  [#-)

-=erik.

--
Hack the Media.                                       Life is an illusion.