Subject: Re: NetBSD: Certified mom-ready.
To: None <seebs@plethora.net>
From: None <cyber@ecst.csuchico.edu>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 04/19/1999 15:25:36
seebs@plethora.net wrote:
] I think this actually has a lot of potential; if we start telling everyone
] that they can, in fact, go out and push NetBSD, we may be able to get the
] kind of PR visibility we want; we just need a couple of scapegoats you can
] contact for more information, who are willing to talk to press people, answer
] questions, and find answers when they don't have 'em.

I think that one of those scapegoats might just be me.

Im willing to talk to press, corporations, etc..

However, ive got a technical background..

-=erik.
(now just if my account were to go through)

--
Hack the Media.                                       Life is an illusion.