Subject: Re: SoftPRO
To: None <seebs@plethora.net>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 04/19/1999 17:15:39
On Mon, Apr 19, 1999 at 03:54:04PM -0500, seebs@plethora.net wrote:

> >Is this something we can reasonably pursue? It's something I think we
> > *SHOULD* pursue.
>
> I'd love to see it happen.  I have a CD burner and a very very small amount
> of free time.  Anyone else?  Maybe we can make stone soup.  :)

That's my thought, too. I don't yet have a CD burner, but I hope to have
one before too long. I'd love to have us burn up a few CDs for their use,
with us getting at best cost of production back, if that. I think a random
CD burner will probably fill the volume we'd need, although I'd like to be
proven wrong on that count.

I'll write to the "SoftPRO Guy" (whose name I currently forget) and ask him
if they'll carry our package, and see what he'd want to do for terms.

--
Mason Loring Bliss             ((  "In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams
mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us  ))  build  their nest  with fragments  dropped