Subject: Re: NetBSD: Certified mom-ready.
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 04/19/1999 16:04:34
Hm... As much as everyone in here's saying that it's too bad SlashDot said
the article is about Linux, it seems that when you read the article, one
notes that the first two paragraphs talk about how Linux maybe isn't ready
for Mom's desktop, but then goes on in the next seven paragraphs (loosely)
to talk about how NetBSD makes a great desktop machine.

All in all, I'm pleased with this. I hope lots of folks on SlashDot follow
the link, rather than sitting back and saying "Oh, cool, another Linux
article."

--
Mason Loring Bliss             ((  "In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams
mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us  ))  build  their nest  with fragments  dropped