Subject: Re: NetBSD: Certified mom-ready.
To: Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 04/19/1999 16:01:02
On Mon, Apr 19, 1999 at 12:03:40PM -0700, Michael Graff wrote:

> I never said that NetBSD needs a single person to manage things like
> commits, but I do think NetBSD needs a single _managerial_ focus.
>
> Looking at the projects that have succeeded, nearly every one of them
> has this.  NetBSD does not, and I think that is what is hurting us.

FWIW, OpenBSD has that, and they're thriving, as far as I can see.

I guess what would interest me is know what Core is planning by way of the
administrative changes Herb mentioned in his announcement. How does Core
see us getting from here to there, and where is there, anyway?

--
Mason Loring Bliss             ((  "In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams
mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us  ))  build  their nest  with fragments  dropped