Subject: Re: Please give me some reasons.
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: chris_gray <ep71@bcs.org.uk>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 04/06/1999 11:29:36
  by redmail.netbsd.org with SMTP; 6 Apr 1999 10:25:35 -0000
	by ns.cityscape.co.uk with esmtp (Exim 2.12 #1)
	id 10UT4n-0002ie-00
	for netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org; Tue, 6 Apr 1999 11:27:25 +0100
	by angel2.cityscape.co.uk with local-esmtp (Exim 2.12 #1)
	id 10UT6u-00037D-00
	for netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org; Tue, 6 Apr 1999 11:29:36 +0100