Subject: NetBSD mention, April 6th PC Magazine
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: David Maxwell <david@fundy.ca>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 03/20/1999 17:31:17
  by redmail.netbsd.org with SMTP; 20 Mar 1999 21:31:19 -0000
	via sendmail with stdio
	id <m10OTKv-000003C@smtp.fundy.net>
	for netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org; Sat, 20 Mar 1999 17:31:17 -0400 (AST)
	(Smail-3.2.0.101 1997-Dec-17 #4 built 1998-May-27)
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 17:31:17 -0400
From: David Maxwell <david@fundy.ca>
To: netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org

NetBSD gets a mention in the April 6th issue of PC Magazine, in the
review of small/medium business network servers.

The review covers the Cobalt Qube, Corel Sidewinder, and Winddance
Breeze servers.

I don't have the article in front of me, but it basically says

"These machines run Linux or NetBSD, and highlight the stablity of
Unix, and efficient use of resources as compared to Windows and NT."

(The first two run Linux, the Breeze is NetBSD based.)

--
David Maxwell, david@vex.net|david@maxwell.net --> Mastery of UNIX, like
mastery of language, offers real freedom. The price of freedom is always dear,