Subject: Re: Supply of badges running low, so...
To: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
From: Sean Berry at CSI <berry@neverland.chaney.net>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 01/27/1999 13:00:15
  by homeworld.redbacknetworks.com with SMTP; 27 Jan 1999 19:00:29 -0000
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 13:00:15 -0600 (CST)
From: Sean Berry at CSI <berry@neverland.chaney.net>
To: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
cc: netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.ORG

Ah, ignore previous message.  :)  Let me know what it'll cost to run
another hundred, and I'll just buy a batch to cover the further
requests.  (I could use 20-30, so if I can get half a batch, I'll donate
the other half)