Subject: Badges all claimed now...
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 01/27/1999 13:29:02
  by homeworld.redbacknetworks.com with SMTP; 27 Jan 1999 18:29:04 -0000
	by acheron.middleboro.ma.us (8.9.2/8.9.2) id NAA07292
	for netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org; Wed, 27 Jan 1999 13:29:02 -0500 (EST)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 13:29:02 -0500
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
To: netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org

Hi again.

The response to the badges has been pretty stunning, and all of the badges
have been adopted. The last several orders shaved down some of the larger
requests, and I don't want to drop down the numbers any further, so I'll
(unfortunately) be turning away requests from now on. (I've even dug into
my personal stock, which wasn't big to begin with!)

It's quite likely that ScotGold <http://www.scotgold.com> will be willing
to make more badges with the NetBSD name - ask them.

I'm going to try to get some NetBSD bumper stickers done next. I'll post
something here once I've gotten permission from Kirk to use Beastie again,
and once I've found a place that'll do them.

--
Mason Loring Bliss...mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us...acheron.nws.net/mason/
"In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams build their nest with fragments