Subject: Behold - Bounteous Beautiful Beastie Bezel Badges
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 01/27/1999 08:14:58
  by homeworld.redbacknetworks.com with SMTP; 27 Jan 1999 13:15:00 -0000
	by acheron.middleboro.ma.us (8.9.2/8.9.2) id IAA04874
	for netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org; Wed, 27 Jan 1999 08:14:58 -0500 (EST)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 08:14:58 -0500
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
To: netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org

Hey, all. It's finally a reality. I know this, because both my NetBSD boxes
have really nice-looking bezel badges on 'em right now.

Here's the deal:

I'm going to give them away. If you want some, send me email saying how many.
This will be first come, first serve. I'll reply with confirmation that that
many are left, and an address to which you can send a self-addressed, stamped
envelope. Please limit your request to ten right now, as I only have one
hundred. (They can be bought from ScotGold, but the ones you can get from
them will probably be subtley different. That's my understanding, anyway -
the ones they'll be selling have a copyright notice going up the side, and
I think their initial batch don't say "NetBSD" on the bottom, whereas the
custom ones they made for me do.)

The badges are white-backgrounded, with Beastie facing left, and with "NetBSD"
written in Courier just below.

Perry Metzger and Curt Sampson have already expressed interest, so ten each
are being held aside for them, and I'm keeping ten for myself. This leaves
seventy for everyone else, plus just a few gold-backed samples which look
pretty neat, but which I don't like quite as much as the white-backed badges.

So, write to me if you want some. :)

--
Mason Loring Bliss...mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us...acheron.nws.net/mason/
"In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams build their nest with fragments