Subject: BEZELS HELD HOSTAGE: DAY 5
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 12/17/1998 01:24:35
  by homeworld.redbacknetworks.com with SMTP; 17 Dec 1998 09:26:03 -0000
	by shell17.ba.best.com (8.9.0/8.9.0/best.sh) id BAA17489
	for netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org; Thu, 17 Dec 1998 01:24:35 -0800 (PST)
From: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
To: netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 01:24:35 -0800 (PST)

Okay, four responses today:

	3
	12
	12
	12

So the new total is about 323.

BTW before anyone else asks me this, I didn't actually volunteer to do the
ordering; Soren S. Jorvang <soren@t.dk> had already talked about doing an
order, "although it isn't likely to happen before January."

What I _am_ doing is trying to get the ball rolling and also find out what
quantity we should use when we get quotes from bezel makers. As far as I
know, we still do not have design artwork or the green light from Kirk for
the beastie.

Perhaps it will be easier if someone figures out what order to place and
then I front the money for it and coordinate the sales crap; I'll have some
credit-card headroom in mid-January (must deal with car insurance first).

I am based in California just across the bay from San Francisco, and can
probably get the local Mailboxes Etc. to handle international shipping.
I just have no idea how much it'll cost; if someone in Europe wants me to
send them one big package for redistribution, then that might work best...

(Note, I'm perfectly happy to let other people do this if they want, but
if not then I will do it because I now want a dozen bezels, not 3.)

Okay, so the new total is about 335 (I hadn't been counting mine until now).

Todd Whitesel
toddpw @ best.com