Subject: Sun jumping on Linux bandwagon
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: John Nemeth <jnemeth@cue.bc.ca>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 12/12/1998 03:58:11
  by homeworld.redbacknetworks.com with SMTP; 12 Dec 1998 11:58:33 -0000
	by cue.bc.ca (8.9.1/8.9.1) id DAA11187
	for netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org; Sat, 12 Dec 1998 03:58:11 -0800
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 03:58:11 -0800
From: John Nemeth <jnemeth@cue.bc.ca>
To: netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org

     I just got the news release below.  It looks like Sun is jumping
on the Linux bandwagon.  Considering the amount of support that NetBSD
has for Sun hardware (more then Linux), and that we were there first,
is there some way that we can get in on this?  Does anybody have any
contacts at Sun?