Subject: Re: Something I noticed on the Yahoo site
To: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
From: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 12/12/1998 01:32:11
  by homeworld.redbacknetworks.com with SMTP; 12 Dec 1998 09:32:29 -0000
	by shell17.ba.best.com (8.9.0/8.9.0/best.sh) id BAA13324;
	Sat, 12 Dec 1998 01:32:12 -0800 (PST)
From: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
To: hpeyerl@beer.org (Herb Peyerl)
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 01:32:11 -0800 (PST)
Cc: netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.ORG

> Take the NetBSD system bezel stickers as an example... Everyone said
> we should have them.  A few people stepped forward and offered to get

Ok, I've got three chassis here with empty 1"x1" depressions that could
use a NetBSD bezel. I think we should start with a generic one, and do
port-specific ones later ONLY as demand warrants, if at all.

I would like to gauge the actual demand for these things. Assuming the cost
was acceptable, how many bezels would each of you buy? Private email replies,
please. I will summarize and post every day until responses stop coming in.

Todd Whitesel
toddpw @ best.com