Subject: Re: Merging Net/Free/Open-BSD together against Linux
To: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
From: ADRIAN Filipi-Martin <adrian@ubergeeks.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 11/29/1998 17:07:06
  by homeworld.cygnus.com with SMTP; 29 Nov 1998 22:07:17 -0000
	by lorax.ubergeeks.com (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id RAA00988;
	Sun, 29 Nov 1998 17:07:07 -0500 (EST)
	(envelope-from adrian@lorax.ubergeeks.com)
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 17:07:06 -0500 (EST)
From: ADRIAN Filipi-Martin <adrian@ubergeeks.com>
To: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
cc: netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org

On Sun, 29 Nov 1998, Herb Peyerl wrote:

> Can you all please get this off netbsd-advocacy? It's not really appropriate.

	Sorry.  I hate cross posting to all three lists just as much as
the next person.  I just want the initial discussions to be inclusive.  I
think we are probably nearing the end of the public portion of the thread,
so hang in there.

> Maybe you can generate your own mailing list to discuss this.

	Probably will soon.

	BTW, any opinion on the matter?  I have only recieved messages
from people interested in the idea from the other camps.

cheers,

	Adrian
--
[ adrian@ubergeeks.com -- Ubergeeks Consulting -- http://www.ubergeeks.com/ ]