Subject: Re: BSD Trademarks, was-Merging Net/Free/Open-BSD ..Linux
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Brad Salai <bsalai@tmonline.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 11/25/1998 16:58:38
  by homeworld.cygnus.com with SMTP; 25 Nov 1998 20:58:22 -0000
	by mailhub.ny.verio.net (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id UAA20465
	for <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>; Wed, 25 Nov 1998 20:01:12 GMT
	by servtech.com (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id UAA19403
	for <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>; Wed, 25 Nov 1998 20:58:13 GMT