Subject: Getting some activity going!!!!
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Waters <jbw@adx.zzn.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 11/06/1998 16:33:43
  by homeworld.cygnus.com with SMTP; 6 Nov 1998 21:35:44 -0000
From: "Brian Waters" <jbw@adx.zzn.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 16:33:43 -0500
To: netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org

I have been reading through some of the postings.

Some good ideas,  but a theme seems to be a lack of seed money for some of them.  I am getting a bonus check at the end of the month.  I would like to use it to help spread the word on NetBSD.  I would need help from the NetBSD community to make it worthwhile though.  I would be willing to get the system bezels made,  but would need a design.  I would be willing to get CDs made but would like help with the layout.  I would be willing to pay for banner ads, and send out press releases to advertise the CDs. I would like to collect a page of links to good information about NetBSD, any recommendations?  Then run banner ads pointing to this page.

I have registered the domain adx.cc with the idea of starting a banner exchange.  I would be willing to use `house' ad spots for NetBSD.  I will not have time to code the software to kick this off till after my current contract ends in December.  Anyone willing to help code something before then?

I have more... but want to see if there is any interest first.

Get Free E-mail at http://adx.zzn.com/email/
Get your own Web-Based Email Service at http://www.zzn.com