Subject: Re: hmmm..
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Baird <cjb@brushtail.apana.org.au>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 10/17/1998 00:58:48
  by homeworld.cygnus.com with SMTP; 16 Oct 1998 15:44:51 -0000
          by troll.apana.org.au (8.8.4/8.8.4) with UUCP
	  id BAA15582 for netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org; Sat, 17 Oct 1998 01:43:54 +1000
	by brushtail.apana.org.au (8.9.0.Beta3/8.8.8) id AAA03942
	for netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org; Sat, 17 Oct 1998 00:58:49 +1000 (EST)